Effective Date: August. 6, 2021
Travel To Marketing ("Travel To Marketing”) is a network of independent DMCc ("DMC’S”) and travel agencies worldwide
Our privacy practices may vary in the countries in which we operate to reflect local practices and legal requirements.
Information We Obtain
We obtain certain personal information in connection with the services we provide. The types of personal information we obtain include:
• Contact information, such as name, postal address, email address and telephone number;
• online password and other log-in details;
• payment information, such as name, billing address and payment card details (including card number, expiration date and security code);
• booking information;
• information about travel plans, interests, preferences and Member Agency and advisor affiliation;
• demographic information we acquire from third parties;
• information you submit in connection with applying for a job with Travel To Marketing, such as information in your resume and details about your employment and education; and
• other personal information in content you provide to us on our websites, such as photos and videos, dates of birth, passport information, and personal information provided in response to surveys and contests, in comments to our blog posts, and in feedback.
You are not required to provide this information, but if you choose not to do so, we may not be able to offer you certain of our services and features of our websites.
From our travel advisors, we collect information such as name, contact information, photos, Member Agency affiliations, travel specialties, city and country information, languages spoken, attendance at Travel To Marketing-hosted events, reviews and recommendations.
From our Preferred Supplier representatives, we collect information such as name, contact information, event attendance, and online chat details if you choose to communicate with us this way.
How We Use The Consumer Information We Obtain
We may use the consumer information we obtain to:
• Create and manage your profile and account;
• offer and provide products and services to you, such as activityl bookings and marketing materials;
• communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, surveys, events, programs, contests, promotions and other offers;
• communicate with you on behalf of our DMC’S and preferred suppliers;
• display content on our websites, such as our travel advisors’ accounts and profiles;
• respond to and communicate with you about your inquiries and requests, and provide information you request;
• process claims we receive in connection with our products and services;
• Manage our career opportunities, including for recruitment purposes, candidate screening and evaluation, and employee onboarding; and
• Establish and manage our relationships with our vendors and consultants.
• operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our services; managing our communications; analyzing our products; and performing accounting, auditing, billing reconciliation and collection activities and other internal functions);
• perform data analyses (including market and consumer research, trend analysis, financial analysis, and anonymization of personal information);
• protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities; and
• comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
As required by applicable law, we use the personal information we obtain to comply with applicable legal requirements, carry out our contractual obligations and, as permitted by law, pursue our legitimate interests as described above (such as managing our website, performing data analyses, and operating, evaluating and improving our business). Otherwise, we obtain consent to process personal information. We may combine information we obtain about you (such as through our website or from third parties such as our DMC’S, analytics vendors or Preferred Suppliers) for the purposes described above. We also may use the information we obtain in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection or otherwise with your consent.
In addition, we use information collected online through cookies, web beacons and other automated means for purposes such as (i) customizing our users’ visits to our websites and (ii) managing our business. We also use this information to help diagnose technical and service problems, administer our websites, identify users of our websites, and gather demographic information about our users. We use clickstream data to determine how much time users spend on web pages of our websites, how users navigate through our websites, and how we may tailor our websites to better meet the needs of our users.
Information We Share
We may share the accounts and profiles of travel advisors on our websites so consumers can identify those advisors whose services they would like to engage.
We also may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law, regulation or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena), (ii) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities, (iii) for the purpose of or in connection with legal proceedings, or otherwise for the purpose of establishing, exercising or defending our legal rights, or (iv) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity. We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
Your Rights and Choices
Other Online Services and Third-Party Features
For your convenience and information, our websites may contain links to other online services, and may include third-party features such as apps, tools, widgets and plug-ins. These online services and third-party features may operate independently of Travel To Marketing. The privacy practices of these third parties, including details on the information they may collect about you, is subject to their own privacy policies or notices, which we strongly suggest you review. We are not responsible for the content of any online services that are not affiliated with Travel To Marketing, any use of those services, or the privacy practices of those services.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect personal information against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Retention of Personal Information
How To Contact Us
Travel To Marketing,
315 W. Elliot Road, Suite107-175, Tempe, AZ 85284 USA